Reading Challenge

Write Tribe Reading Challenge 2019

Blogadda image

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Not The Hustle-Bustle Of Daily Life For Me

Not the hustle-bustle of daily life for me.

I wish for the Eternal Silence of the sea, beneath which lies a beautiful and infinite world filled with colors and shapes and beings operating on a different level of existence. Here, life exists purely on instinct and every moment alive will be a reason to celebrate and to be grateful for. Alongside the beautiful and enormous beings inhibiting this world, I will swim, existing for the moment with not a thought for the next!

Not the hustle-bustle of daily life for me.

I wish for the Eternal Silence of the Sky, the glorious infinite dome that stretches into oblivion. When darkness prevails, I will have the radiant stars and moon for company. In the light of the day, I will travel to various worlds illuminated by the radiant Sun and gaze upon the tiny world below. There, Up above, nothing will matter. Only Time and Space will exist around me, and I will ultimately be one with the grand Universe.

Not the hustle-bustle of daily life for me.

I wish for the soothing shelter of the forest. Beneath a tree, I will sit and bask in its cool shade. Surrounded by trees and lying on a meadow, I will feel the benevolent love of Mother Nature protecting me from the harshness of mankind. Here, with my immobile friends, I know that Mother Nature will care for me, feed my soul and let Her love wash over all my wounds. In Her lap, I will sleep dreaming about a beautiful world filled with love. 

Not the hustle-bustle of daily life for me.

I wish for the shelter of the majestic mountains. Beneath the enormous mountain, I will lay down, feeling the insignificance and negligence of my tiny existence. The mountains will hide me from the evils of the world and will nurture my soul through their sheer beauty and magnanimity. The winds may howl, and the rain pour down in torrents, and yet beneath a mountain, I will lie, for I know that either it will protect me from everything or allow me to merge into it, thereby making me one with the most magnificent work of Nature.

Not the hustle-bustle of the daily life for me. I only ask for Eternal Stay in the soft lap of Mother Nature, surrounded by her overflowing love and nurturing care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment